We work to support the development of the party across the Yorkshire and the Humber with a Regional Executive guiding several committees which focus on particular areas of work such as policy, campaigns, fundraising and conference.
Any member of the party in the Yorkshire and the Humber region can join the Regional Executive by standing for election to the Regional Executive. Nominations forms for anyone wishing to stand for the Regional Executive appear on this website on the Conferences page. They are normally published in July/August, well ahead of each November Annual General Meeting.
"2021 is going to be as challenging as 2020. Our Region needs strong Liberal Democrat voices. I am looking forward to the campaigning year ahead and the opportunity for change the 2021 will bring throughout our region."
Kamran Hussain, Regional Chair 2021
The 2021 Yorkshire and the Humber Regional Executive.
- Chair - Kamaran Hussain
- Vice Chair - Michael Meadowcroft
- Secretary - Joe Otten (E)
- Treasurer - Brendan Stubbs
- Campaigns Chair - Hannah Kitching
- Policy Chair - Linda Johnson (E)
- Diversity Chair - Sharon Slinger
- Candidates Committee Chair - Penny Robinson (E)
- Conference Committee Chair - Stewart Golton
- Neil Bowerman
- Alun Luckraft
- Tony McCobb
- Kay Kirkham (E)
- Jim Spencer (E)
- Shaffaq Mohammed (E)
- Adam Carter
- Tony Seargent
- Matt Walker
- Derek Wann (E)
- John Lawson
* E indicates this person is a Yorkshire and the Humber representative to the English Council.