Yorkshire and Humber Liberal Democrats are currently recruiting for a new regional communications and administration post.
Job Title: Regional Communications and Administration.
Working for: Yorkshire and the Humber Liberal Democrats.
Location: Based in Bradford.
Salary Range: £16,000.00 - £17,500.00 pro-rata (Linked to Spinal Column Point 21 of the National Joint Council (NJC) for Local Government Services pay scales). + Pensions contributions.
This is a part time post (16 hours per week) based in the office of the Yorkshire and the Humber regional Party in Bradford or elsewhere by agreement. The post holder will report to the Regional Chair provide administrative support to the Regional Team.
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Team including attending the Regional Executive.
- Maintain and develop regional communications networks including Connect and Nationbuilder.
- Ensure the production and despatch of Member communications.
- Maintain the Regional records system.
- Provide administrative support to fundraising activities.
- Support the work of the Regional Team.
- Provide Administrative support to the organising of the Regional Conference and sub.
- Regional development activity including making bookings, taking registrations, etc.
Interview and start dates:
Deadline for applications is 5pm on 27th February 2018. Interviews will be held on Thursday 1st March in Bradford. Start date by agreement.